Vancouver’s largest Volksfest returns for its third year in autumn 2016 - Harvest Haus brings folklore from the 1st century to the Great White North. Combining modern fare with authentic European harvest traditions, gather your closest mates for the most gluttonous and gratifying weekends of the year!
The crunch of fresh produce, crackle of the grill, the fizz of the pour, the bite of the chopping block and the clinking of glassware. Applause. Laughter. Conversation. Music. The sounds of autumn! PROST!
- Bavarian-themed long table seating plan for hundreds of attendees
- long table seating is prioritized for Kapitans
- GA seating subject to availability on a first come first serve basis
- Drinking stein vessels provided to all attendees to amplify the Bavarian event feel.
- Multiple food and beverage themed areas within the larger Harvest Haus Halle, highlighting ingredients and products of the harvest
- Theatrical keg tapping opening ceremony, interludes and closing stage performances
- A mix of unique and expected Bavarian musical entertainment including Vancouver’s premier Oktoberfest band The Alpiners & Oom Pa band The Oktoberators
- Authentic European food stalls in the Marktplatz serving traditional Oktoberfest fare including pretzels, bratwurst, spaetzle, and schnitzel, accompanied by local ingredients from Sole Foods
- Custom created Harvest Haus merchandise and gift shop
- Outdoor harvest market including merchants and harvest producers